Saturday, April 11, 2009

K.C Coalition


My work was accepted into a undergrad regional show at the Kansas City Artist Coalition.
I recently went to the opening and the work was really nice. The 2-d work was especially nice.

The juror was Stacy Switzer the director of Grand Arts here in KC. She picked out some nice pieces. The show was very mysterious and edgy.


Ceramic


Wood and Rope

This artists' statement was nicely written. We spoke alittle about what exactly the latter is about and it is apparently a latter that is used in the navy. Interesting


Ceramic

My jar is on the left. It is angled weird. I wish I could of moved it even an inch to the right. Plus my lid is on crocked. BUT it looked great behind the glass box. My jar and the bottle to the right were the only functional ceramics there.

No comments:

Post a Comment