Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Other Sites

Lets face it....I am addicted to the internet.
I'm on it alot and when I go an entire day without it....I feel like I missed important things.
So because of my love for anything internet...I have alot of personal pages.
I have a Myspace, Facebook and a Deviant Art Account and ofcourse and Etsy page.
I have nothing in my Etsy store at the moment but hopefully at the end of the semester I will have some things to put up.
Here are the links to my pages. Check them out and add me to yours.
Facebook ( you might not be able to see it if you arnt my friend) : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=62102997&ref=name
I will give the Etsy page addy when I get something in the shop.
I love to see whats going on all over the internet. One day....I will be on Art Axis. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment